the 'Buy from amazon' button for a
great price discount.
to this audio version.
here to download and listen later. Approx 7 minutes long.
Forget the recession. Build a spotlight-grabbing, customer-attracting brand for YOUR business.
Cutting costs, especially in the marketing arena, is often a knee-jerk reaction to a recession. Yet time and time again, research has shown that in a downturn a strong brand is the most resilient asset a company can own.
So while your competitors may only be thinking about tightening their belts, why not strengthen your brand?
A powerful brand gives clear, tangible benefits. Even in a recession, it can:
• Maintain revenue levels through premium pricing opportunities.
• Deliver higher shareholder returns through brand trust.
• Engender customer loyalty at a time when commodity-based strategies disperse the customer base.
• Attract new customers as the strength of the brand proposition is more appealing to value-conscious customers.
• Motivate employees, increase productivity and reduce staff turnover.
What's more, by focusing on effective brand management, costs can be reduced through disposing of unprofitable brand activities and outdated approaches to delivering the customer experience.